A Trusted Asphalt Shingle Roofing Contractor
Today’s asphalt shingle roofing technology is innovative and some products are known to provide top performance and beautiful style, all while still being affordable throughout Northeast Ohio. With so many styles and colors to choose from, you can be sure to get a roof that looks great and protects your home for the next three decades!
Topline Roofing is Northeast Ohio’s recommended shingle roofing company because we put our customers first. Our expert team of roofers will listen to your needs and provide the best recommendations for your budget. We know that the opportunity to protect your home is built on trust, and we’re here to earn yours by providing you with top-notch roofing.
Call us today at (330) 835-5071 to schedule a free inspection. Our roofing specialists will show you our asphalt roof services and your options.
Brands We Work With
We specialize in installing architectural asphalt shingle roofing for our customers. That’s because it is superior in protecting your home from the elements and also adds a level of style and sophistication to your home. We offer CertainTeed shingles and are certified under Owens Corning and GAF. They are top manufacturers in the roofing industry and we believe that when you use the best products, you’ll get the best roof!
Types of Asphalt Shingle Roofs We Install
Our architectural asphalt shingles are designed to protect your home against the elements and keep your home safe for years. Architectural shingles are a great choice for superior protection and durability in the asphalt shingle category. They come in more colors, are laminated, and add dimension to your roof’s appearance.
The Pros and Cons
When deciding the type of roofing you prefer, there will be pros and cons. It’s best to know what to expect.
- Durability: Asphalt shingles provide years of protection with little maintenance compared to other roofing materials. They offer weather resistance to wind and extreme temperatures.
- Price: Of all the roofing options available, asphalt shingles are among the most affordable options without sacrificing a long lifespan and excellent durability. Installation can also be completed much sooner than other materials.
- Colors: There are a variety of colors and textures to choose from to get the exact look you want for your home. The asphalt shingle look and feel fits any style home without compromising quality.
- Not eco-friendly: Asphalt shingles cannot be recycled after they are torn off your roof, contributing to landfills.
- Varying qualities: Some asphalt shingles have shorter lifespans, depending on the brand and type. Ask your roofer about what types of shingles offer the best value for your home.
What’s the cost of a new asphalt shingle roof in Northeast Ohio?
- Asphalt shingles can cost anywhere between $4 to $9 per square foot, depending on the type of shingle you choose. Our roofing experts would be happy to go over which options will work best within your budget and for your vision. The final cost of your roof installation will also depend on the size of your home and any necessary repairs that need to be done to ensure your roof is structurally sound.
What are the most popular types of shingle roofs here?
- Architectural shingles are the way to go if you want a reliable roof that will last for years. Homeowners also favor architectural shingles because of the variety of styles and dimensional look, contributing to a boost in curb appeal and even home value.
Whether your roof needs repair or replacement, it’s important to find a professional roofing company as soon as possible. A damaged roof can lead to more problems for your home, such as leaks, mold, and mildew growth. Topline Roofing can help you prevent further damage to your roof and make your roof good as new! Give us a call today to schedule your free inspection.
Proudly serving Akron, Ashland, Barberton, Canton, Dover, Green, Mansfield, Massillon, Medina, Millersburg, Mogadore, Mount Vernon, New Franklin, New Philadelphia, North Canton, Norton, Wadsworth, Wooster and the surrounding Northeastern Ohio communities.